• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NEED YOUR HELP

Zombie55

I should Work at Oakley
So need some help and seeing if anyone knows any information on this. Long story short i've been collecting for a number of years and my collection is very large 200+. Its to the point its scary to even have in the house at times in fear of burglary. so i've reached out to companies about getting them insured just in case the worse happens. everywhere i contact are asking for proof of value. the only place i know of is the oreview, but it doesnt give worth value it only states price at new. has anyone insured there collection and what did they use to value them. thanks in advance.

Ur homeowners insurance should have a value of contents. Save PayPal receipts and invoices and stuff and ur good the way I understand it.

I have Texas Farm Bureau and my agent said as long as the amount is less than the total coverage I'm fine (if something were to happen, this would be with other contents in the home)

Also, pictures every so often to show proof is a good habit to get into.

Back