• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

! need your opinions

Should i buy a Carbon Shift?

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know you like bigger frames like fuel cell and turbine so these should be right up your alley.

The only question should be which colorway!

I know you like bigger frames like fuel cell and turbine so these should be right up your alley.
The only question should be which colorway!

Ok i think it will be the BIP if the sapphire had been polarized i would have bought that but now is it only a regular sapphire

Yep. I've bought frames under the same circumstances (should I?? Maybe??) and ended up liking them and getting more (Madman, Tinfoil) and I've also not liked them at all (Gascan, Antix) but learned something about my reasons and preferences from both results.

I say get them.

oh fo sho. Love these frames. Have almost all the colorways. May have an extra one in my case too that I'd give you a good deal on ;)

Go try it on first...

Those things to me feel cheap and gross...

The contact that they're supposed to make on my nose bridge is non existent and it feels as if the glasses "float" in front of my face...

Not everybody is built the same, obviously, but there are others that feel the same way as I do...

Just go try them on first before you buy them...