• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Needed A Pair For Shooting....Radarlock Path

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
very nice, i am not much for sport frames but these have been peaking my interest.

I'm truly not either. I very rarely wear them. With close to 100 pair in my collection, I have maybe 4 sports pairs. I have a Jupiter Camo Jawbone, Infinite Hero Split Jacket, Infinite Hero Radar and these. I did need a pair for shooting though since I'm required to do it on a regular basis for my occupation.

Very nice. I like this color way. Did the fit change in any way with the switch lock technology?

It didn't appear to change much, but it may have changed slightly....not enough to truly notice.

Very Sick!! I have 2 Pairs of Radars and I love them, and these are seriously making me consider adding a new pair to the Radar family! Good buy man

I'm truly not either. I very rarely wear them. With close to 100 pair in my collection, I have maybe 4 sports pairs. I have a Jupiter Camo Jawbone, Infinite Hero Split Jacket, Infinite Hero Radar and these. I did need a pair for shooting though since I'm required to do it on a regular basis for my occupation.

Some of my favorite styles in there though, the OIH radar is sweet. I also only use my flak jackets for shooting, dont really like shooting with tinted glasses but, picked up a spare persimmon lens and it has helped a lot.

Back