• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Folks, I'm new here. Requesting a legit check on this Chain link with a polarized red iridium lens. Obtained from Gear Up USA on Amazon. The serial number shows up. The polarized text is there. The sticker was static cling (I moved it here). Pictures attached.

View attachment 661019

View attachment 661020

View attachment 661021

View attachment 661022

View attachment 661023

View attachment 661024

View attachment 661025

View attachment 661026

View attachment 661027

Looks good to me. chainlink is one of my favorite lux pairs

Oh, I thought he said they didn't use "Phillips" head screws specifically. Thanks

Oh, I thought he said they didn't use "Phillips" head screws specifically. Thanks

Looking for fakes is kinda like those kid books where you have to find the difference in the 2 pictures. And if there’s a difference most of the time it’s fake. Though not always because sometimes they did change a few small things mid production. Example would be hinges on monster dogs. Another is the indent on nose bridge on gascans, Most have the indent but I know the grape juice frame doesn’t.

Right, I see.. I didn't catch the screws at all... Looks like the ear stocks are real, but since I don't know how the originals worked, I think someone drilled out the frames and put screws in there to make it work. lol Were they originally plastic posts or metal? (is there a forum page I can't find to ask these questions? THANKS

I just bought a new pair of Flak Beta's off Amazon Japan. They look & feel good/ box, warranty & other internals all there. Was just wondering if anyone can verify the serial # for me. I tried Oakley, but they said I'd have to bring it in to an authorized dealer for inspection. Can't do! Numbers on the inner earsock is 009372-0265 and next to it...65 09 131. Thanks for the help & taking the time!

Back