• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nest owners?

Yea I never did get it to stay working. I'm gonna try again now that it's not 5 degrees out. I had it all set up and it worked for about 2 hours, and that was cool. I'm hoping to get it integrating into my smart home system

Yea I never did get it to stay working. I'm gonna try again now that it's not 5 degrees out. I had it all set up and it worked for about 2 hours, and that was cool. I'm hoping to get it integrating into my smart home system
Let me know your thoughts on it...

I went looking into changing my thermostat... It's 2 years old and the whole Heat pump needs to be changed...

I took gently took part my thermostat today and checked the wires for Nest compatibility... The results were sketchy at best ... And now i reassembled the old thermostat (2 screws) and there's no heat anymore ... :(

I have one. Its the best thing ever. Now they integrate with drop cam and have smoke/ CM alarms that work with them as well.

Hook up was easy. There's a wiring diagram somewhere that shows where the wires go if you don't have the required number of wires.

Back