• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Net $0.00 Juliet

ooohoney43

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
TEXAS
So I was on a local garage sale site first thing this morning and found a pair of carbon Juliet.....$45. I drove across town, by gps, and ended up at the wrong place. While I was waiting I went into the store and bought a $5 scratch, won $50! They're almost in need of a tuneup, a little worn and the rubber and lenses are shot but I'll take them for $0.00 net. Pretty good morning for me

IMG_2467.JPG
IMG_2468.JPG

So I was on a local garage sale site first thing this morning and found a pair of carbon Juliet.....$45. I drove across town, by gps, and ended up at the wrong place. While I was waiting I went into the store and bought a $5 scratch, won $50! They're almost in need of a tuneup, a little worn and the rubber and lenses are shot but I'll take them for $0.00 net. Pretty good morning for me

View attachment 320458 View attachment 320459
Congrats! :party:

Very lucky day. Glad u ended up with them, but every time you score, I lose. Lol. You are quick on those deals. Congrats.

Back