• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Never have i been so wrong.

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
Screenshot_2015-11-25-17-08-44-1.png

Thought Polished XMetals were too flashy, that I'd only wear them rarely. Only have four pairs of XMetals and my Plasma Juliets that I thought were way shinier than I wanted and XM XX are getting neglected. I picked up a Polished Juliet and XS and can't stop wearing them.
The VR28 BIP lenses are shot. Does anybody have a pic of any XS polished with Fire/Pol? I think I want to match my Juliet's with this look.

View attachment 200824
Thought Polished XMetals were too flashy, that I'd only wear them rarely. Only have four pairs of XMetals and my Plasma Juliets that I thought were way shinier than I wanted and XM XX are getting neglected. I picked up a Polished Juliet and XS and can't stop wearing them.
The VR28 BIP lenses are shot. Does anybody have a pic of any XS polished with Fire/Pol? I think I want to match my Juliet's with this look.
May I recommend SIP lenses custom cut? You will be amazed at how it is to look at them and also through them with that pair

SIP=Sapphire? For some reason the Yellower/24K/OEM Fire lenses look better on me in the lighter colored frames. Had a pair of Ti Juliet w/ orangish fire aftermarket lenses that I lost and they looked great on me. I'm aiming to get a pair of carbon J or XS, even XX frames and do the Sapphire in them.

Back