• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Never Liked Ordinary

Seriously though, awesome tat. I was just reminded of a jack-in-the-box I have...

Press the button on the forehead...
20140826_223115.jpg

And up pops...
20140826_223206.jpg

While "The Number of the Beast" plays...

I guess it should be called "Eddie-in-the-box"...

Last edited:
I've been away on a family matter and had booked in to get a full sleeve started along with my sister in law and brother in law getting a tattoo. My sister in law cancelled my appointment so I turned up not knowing it was cancelled and the tattooist had already booked my time for someone else.. Not happy. Had to re book for November

the original tattoo was 3 by 5 and was a little executioner cartoon with an axe that said" heads I win ".it was lame,got it in 1983.

Damn kro that is stupendously cooooooooool. Hhahahaahha

It was made by a company called Art Asylum in 2001. They also did ones for Ozzy, Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie, and each member of KISS. Aside from those jack-in-the-boxes, they did other high-quality collectible toys / figurines.

They dissolved in 2007 and what assets remained were acquired by Diamond Select Toys. Apparently those things are very rare now; I originally had two, the 2nd BNIB, and I gave that one away to an old Maiden-head friend; I have no idea if he still has it... :punish:

But anyway, x-man's tat... :D

It was made by a company called Art Asylum in 2001. They also did ones for Ozzy, Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie, and each member of KISS. Aside from those jack-in-the-boxes, they did other high-quality collectible toys / figurines.

They dissolved in 2007 and what assets remained were acquired by Diamond Select Toys. Apparently those things are very rare now; I originally had two, the 2nd BNIB, and I gave that one away to an old Maiden-head friend; I have no idea if he still has it... :punish:

But anyway, x-man's tat... :D
I would like to have one of those lol

Latest Posts

Back