• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New 2012 Sunglass Design -

Still saving for an X Squared, ehhhhh

Hmmm....that's an idea that came to my mind (they are quite rare)....a pair of X Squareds as a Christmas present to myself....hmmm....

Only question is which colorway....I used to have the Plasma Ice...I have a Titanium Ice Juliet so I kind of have that going on already. Maybe I'll re-acquire a Polished Carbon Black Pol so I have at least one all black piece.

Yes I'm trying to sidetrack this thread.

Damn!

Cyclist chick + Holbrook + eating cookie + tats = my dream girl :p

Mine too...so I won't not not tell ya to look up Heather Irmiger then ;o)

Yes I'm trying to sidetrack this thread.

I'll get us back on track lol. Now why can't Oakley use someone like Heather Irmiger, or Willow Koerber, who are sponsored by Oakley, to show off these frames instead of a guy that -

And all we can say is that his glasses look sh1t, and his dental records could easily be mistaken for those of Austin Powers and Seabiscuit.

Whew :eek:P Did it!

willow-koerber1-640x426.jpg

Willow Koerber, someone at Oakley get a hold of Willow and tell her to model these glasses, and not seabiscuit.

Attachments

• willow-koerber1-640x426.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 190
  • willow-koerber1-640x426.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 197
It seems I stand alone in liking what I've seen so far of this pair.

I'll give it time before I make a complete judgement, seeing as how we've only seen one colorway of these so far. I'm sure they'll have generic Black/Black Iridum and Rootbeer/Bronze colorways, obviously, but maybe they'll give us a new frame color worth wanting - like Metal Flake Red - or perhaps they'll throw in some 24K Polarized lenses in these, and that'll change everyones tune lol!

Latest Posts

Back