• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New 2013 Releases

Pictures you say...is there anything that is particularly preventing you from posting them?

My source that wishes to remain anonymous and told me specifically not to post pictures. Don't worry, I'm sure Shade Station or OakleyJared will post pictures soon enough. If I hear that I can show you guys, then I will. I only have a picture of 1-2 of the glasses I posted but I've seen all of them.

yea most do not want to compromise their source but if you go to your local o store and ask the manager nicely they may have a picture of it on their phone. most o store managers got a chance to try it on last week.

hmmm
how is the PBII . . . :confused: wanne see a picture!!!
maybe i will save some money to get one or two for my b-day?!?

My source that wishes to remain anonymous and told me specifically not to post pictures. Don't worry, I'm sure Shade Station or OakleyJared will post pictures soon enough. If I hear that I can show you guys, then I will. I only have a picture of 1-2 of the glasses I posted but I've seen all of them.

HOw did the Boss2 look?

I think you're wrong on your description of the two face.

But a cheaper factory lite doesn't sound bad. Should open up some more exciting colorway as well

Regardless of what the Two Face's closest design is, it's still a Holbrook, Jupiter, Frogskin sort of pair.

I hope the PBII isn't a turd.

Regardless of what the Two Face's closest design is, it's still a Holbrook, Jupiter, Frogskin sort of pair.

I hope the PBII isn't a turd.

I guess. But it's also not quite the same idea. Did you see the actual pic of it that Jared posted?

I await pics, as usual, with an open mind.
But also with a little trepidation, given my disappointment in recent frames released.

Come on Oakley, I'm genuinely willing you on, make one of these a real head-turning design.
Restore my faith.

Latest Posts

Back