• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New 3.0 Tower Move-in

Very nice Curt! I like the Oakley paper background! Now you need a Bobhead for that Medusa!

You are not helping, Skeets...

But... redemption is always a play away so thanks so much for noticing that backdrop. That was a nuance of the design that I enjoyed incorporting. It just hit me when I started putting it together last night.

Without the display filled it looked awesome because it's behind the back glass- not in front so it's glossy- and has a nice flow all by itself. Now with the glasses in place there's so much distraction between the skectch tissue paper and the viewer that it gets lost some. But that sketched backdrop will help pull the overall presentation together when I get that Juliet design sketch back from framing and hang it.

Did you get rid of your ice mars?

Nah Bra, its still there. It's with the red one as usual, the blue just didn't catch the light very well (and not that there isn't plenty of it to catch) but it's still a very much an appreciated part of my collection. I got it off from a jazz musician appropriately enough and it doesn't take much imagination for me to see a sax player wearing them, laying down some prog jazz like Miles Davis. Or Kilometers Davis for the ROW.

Awesome collection and very well displayed. Makes me want to get off my lazy bum and work on my double wide restore.

Looks awesome. Can't even pick a favorite shelf.

My countertop has all those lights and I haven't figured out how to get the pictures to look as good as real life. In person the lens colors show up great, the 24k is shiny... they seem to wash out in pics.