• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New addition Jordan Mars

Congratulations! But the million dollar question is...Are you going to KEEP them that way?!!

Yup, you can be sure they will not be worn, used, handled, displayed or anything else that might deteriorate them under my watch. They came out for pics today, but since have been placed back inside the bag, then into an Oakley hard case that accommodates the size, and placed back in the safe with most of the rest of my collection. I am a self professed super shelf whore extraordinaire. :)

Yup, you can be sure they will not be worn, used, handled, displayed or anything else that might deteriorate them under my watch. They came out for pics today, but since have been placed back inside the bag, then into an Oakley hard case that accommodates the size, and placed back in the safe with most of the rest of my collection. I am a self professed super shelf whore extraordinaire. :)
Wow!!! You're a TRUE collector.

I'm not like that at all. I lack self control. I compulsively wear the stuff I buy.

What else you have in THAT SAFE?!!!

Wow!!! You're a TRUE collector.

I'm not like that at all. I lack self control. I compulsively wear the stuff I buy.

What else you have in THAT SAFE?!!!

Well, for the most part, anything you have seen me wear is a double and there should be a mint/near mint pair to back it up. There's also a few other pairs. A C Six, at least one of each X Metal style, plus a few others, like one of each R1, several XS. Not anything too crazy. My collection has been kind of random to this point and I'm going to be refocusing soon.my collection is only about 56 pieces. Lol.

:(:(

Fantastic find. I found mine BNIB last September from a bike store that used to be an Oakley authorized dealer. I live it, and I do occasionally wear it.
Anyway, congrats man

Thanks and Congrats to you as well on your find. Want to sell the box?