• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New addition Jordan Mars

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
Picked up a super mint pair of Jordan Mars for a good price, however, no box. Just glasses.

IMG_1417.JPG
IMG_1418.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG
IMG_1420.JPG
IMG_1421.JPG
IMG_1422.JPG

I Don't think they have ever been worn.

What?! No box?! This pair isn't worth your precious time. Let me take that weight off your shoulders and just send them to me lol.
That's a great pair, hope you'll backpedal from the shelf club and will wear the hell out of them :)

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want a pair of those in my collection! They look great Man. Congrats!

Thanks buddy. You definitely do. If I see another pair come up, I'll let you know.

hope you'll backpedal from the shelf club and will wear the hell out of them :)

Thanks, man. Lol. Not likely, they will ever be worn, just admired from time to time as they will sit in a safe.

Now I need to find a box. Won't match, I'm sure, but I can live with that. Hmmmm.

Thanks buddy. You definitely do. If I see another pair come up, I'll let you know.

Thanks, man. Lol. Not likely, they will ever be worn, just admired from time to time as they will sit in a safe.

Now I need to find a box. Won't match, I'm sure, but I can live with that. Hmmmm.
That's exactly why they should fall into my hands, to properly use them :) Kidding man, lock them, get the box and watch them as much as you want :) You know I'm just jealous hehehe.