• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Additions! Goldbrook, STPL Holbrok, Frogs, Eyepatch 2

Andrew Oakley

Oakley Expert
100_1854.jpg

Just recently got all these in! Blacklight frogs, black w/ +Red, Purple fade frogs, GOLDBROOK!, Ichiro Radars, STPL Holbrooks, Shaun White Eyepatch 2, polished black Eyepatch 2, and also a few accessory lenses (Jade, Ice, Fire, Ruby).

Attachments

• 100_1854.jpg
    100_1854.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 258
  • 100_1854.jpg
    100_1854.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 260
a whole bunch of sweeties!
congrats man . . . where do you got the STPL holbrook from?

I picked them up from the Vault here in AZ. Same with the Ichiros but they had to transfer those in from Texas I believe

I was in that vault this morning. One of they guys wanted to see my goldbrooks, he wasn't there this morning though.

I was in that vault this morning. One of they guys wanted to see my goldbrooks, he wasn't there this morning though.

I love the guys at that vault, they're always so friendly. Also, I think some of the guys at BicycleHaus were talking about you and the golbrooks a few weeks back. I was asking them about the goldbrooks and they said they had a guy, which I believe was you, asking them about it all the time.

I think the Purple/Clear Fade Frogs are the bomb, very underrated in my opinion.

I also got me some Goldbrooks. I'm probably being blasphemous by saying this but, having now seen them in the flesh, they are far too much bling for me, bordering on gaudy.