• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Addtions To The Pack....

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Here are handful of new one's that arrived over the last few days.

Polished Black with Black Iridium Polarized....
2012-03-07101553.jpg

Bronze with Titanium Iridium...
2012-03-07101351.jpg

Stealth with Amber Black Iridium Polarized....This is a pretty cool pair...
2012-03-07100902.jpg

Whiskey with Bronze (I am going to open a separate post on this one)...
2012-03-07101113.jpg

Snow Camo with Grey....I know have these in a Matte finish and a Glossy finish...
2012-03-07102315.jpg

Nice family of Dog's to your home Del! Bronze w/ Titanium is really nice. So they did a matte and a glossy snow camo Dog?

Amber Black Iridium Polarised is the b@lls.
I have that lens in a pair of polished black Oil Drums, and it's one of my absolute favourite lenses.

How are you finding them, Del?

Amber Black Iridium Polarised is the b@lls.
I have that lens in a pair of polished black Oil Drums, and it's one of my absolute favourite lenses.

How are you finding them, Del?

The first three I got from EBay France. His auctions indicated that he would not ship to US....but I sent him a message and he said it would not be a problem. The Snow Camo I got from EBay (US version).

Yes, the Amber BIPs are pretty sweet.

Delicious. I can't wait to get my SC dogs and that photograph makes the boring colourway of polished black/black iridium polar look really nice. Just a question, how did you manage to get the frenchies to send them to you?

just send them a pm to ask. some US sellers list with no international postage, but one email later and a Gen1 titanium/Gold juliet is on its way to me.

with the second pair, since it says "titanium" does that mean theyre polarized or just something you added for looks?

and all those are awesome!

just send them a pm to ask. some US sellers list with no international postage, but one email later and a Gen1 titanium/Gold juliet is on its way to me.

Yeah I have done this 3 times so far, it's just that most French people speak no English, in contrast to the rest of western europe where it is encouraged. the French are brutally trying to retain their language heritage to the point where speaking English in some situations is illegal.