• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Amazing Stuff!

KingJupiter

Oakley Expert
Arizona
Arizona Mills Vault just got Deviation, Crankcase, Racing Jacket, and RadarLock! AMAZING! Others stores might receive today too! Have to get these Light with Black Polarized Deviations!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

try a pair of the crankcase and post a picture pls. id like to see how those look. a few people said they would be smaller than the fuel cells so im looking to see how small they are

Our store just got this shipment too, can't wait until the nice colours in the racing jacket and radarlock (matte glacier, matte heather grey, etc)

img0715ah.jpg

The brown camo frame is absolutely crazy, super nice. Same with the brown chrome frame. The deviation fits like the inmate but the front of the frame is more flat and the lenses aren't as wide.

img0714v.jpg

Im excited about the radarlock, the swtichlock on it isn't difficult unlike what i've heard from other people. The stems don't bump out so wide like the originals, the fit closer to the temples.

The crankcase is actually pretty cool, not my style but it fits in-between a gas can and a fuel cell. The hole in the stem gives it a lot of style, and its not just a "way to save plastic".

Racing jacket is exactly the same fit as a jawbone but with a gasket upgrade and the icons are a little bigger and you can interchange them.

img0715ah.jpg

The brown camo frame is absolutely crazy, super nice. Same with the brown chrome frame. The deviation fits like the inmate but the front of the frame is more flat and the lenses aren't as wide.

I knew they'd look better in person :eek:P I'm even more stoked about these now and can't wait to add them to my collection!!! Thanks faxmanjazz for the pic!

Tried on the crankcase today and was pretty impressed. I absolutely love the smoke text frame! I'm still iffy on the cutout on the stem. It just ha a little feminine look to it.

Just stopped by the vault in my break to check out the new stuff. Definitely looks better in person. The radar lock is cool, I like the larger icon on the racing jackets, and I might even consider a deviation. I will most likely by a crankcase, but they are a tighter fit than gascans.

Latest Posts

Back