• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Artist Series, Couple Double Tap Pics

I thinking if the watch sells well they will keep the colorways and options rolling. Will feel better about it when I see one in person. I plan on getting one unless its not what I expect.

Saw these yesterday, also heard that there will be a new addition to the metalworks collection this winter that all the knife guys will enjoy!

Saw these yesterday, also heard that there will be a new addition to the metalworks collection this winter that all the knife guys will enjoy!
Sharp, pokey things? I'm interested.

Gosh I hope it's not that CF-scaled Strider that was a concept or custom or something a few years back. Strider + Oakley + limited markup.... I shudder at what that price would be.

Gosh I hope it's not that CF-scaled Strider that was a concept or custom or something a few years back. Strider + Oakley + limited markup.... I shudder at what that price would be.
No carbon fiber, didn't get much detail but that much I know. And it will be around $200

I found some details on the knife I mentioned. One of the Oakley design guys is pals with the guy behind Strider Knives. They had the UK company that did the C-6 machine scales out of carbon fiber "billet" for the SnG model. 14 were made, none were sold, only given to military personnel from groups working with Oakley and/or Strider, Oakley employees, and Strider employees.

Taken from this thread where one sold for $1000

Strider Machined Carbon Fiber SNG - Good Cause

I found some details on the knife I mentioned. One of the Oakley design guys is pals with the guy behind Strider Knives. They had the UK company that did the C-6 machine scales out of carbon fiber "billet" for the SnG model. 14 were made, none were sold, only given to military personnel from groups working with Oakley and/or Strider, Oakley employees, and Strider employees.

This is interesting about the blade. Thanks for sharing. I would have loved to have one. I love blades.

It'll be worth having for a carbon fiber/Oakley/knife fanatic.

That is one damn beautiful knife!

Very sharp knife indeed! I am brutal on knives and would hate to have one just sit on a shelf. Not to mention I have a habit of misplacing one or two a year.. all that being said, I will probably buy one if the price isn't astronomical!

Latest Posts

Back