• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New At O Store ? ? ?

bhrea3

Oakley Enthusiast
Stopped by my local store to check out wha'ts new and found out about matte clear frames which I haven't seen before. Tried on some Holbrooks etc. , really liked the way they looked. The salesperson told me they now do in store custom ,lens, frames, bands, ear socks, and icons. Long story short I am having a pair done , Jupiter squared matte clear , matte black ear socks, icons and bands with chrome lens. They could of done it right there but they were out of chrome lens. I can't wait , they look so awesome and unique . And to top it off , they gave me a 30% coupon to use when I pick them up. So, are all O store's doing in store custom a new thing or is it just new to my area?

Thanks for the reply's , I will be sure to post pic's as soon as I pick them up next week.

The Oakley vault by me will let you customize any pair. Swap lenses, ear socks, whatever you want

The Oakley store by me was very picky about the customs, granted the last time I did a custom there was roughly 2 years ago. I also wish they had more freedom to truly create a custom frame with icons and what not, but I guess that's a premium only done through the website :(