• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Aussie

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
N

nightpusher1

Hi fellas,

I am an Australian Oakley enthusiast ,bought my first pair 12 yaers ago and started collecting x-metals about a year ago,now I cant stop.
So I thought I may as well get in touch with some people with the same affliction.

Welcome from up over. I here ya on the X metals, got my first one a few months ago now I need an intervention. I am not even sure how many I have.

I know what you mean ,I ve bought 12 in the last 12 years ,8 of them in the last 6 weeks seem to be having some sort of mid life crisis.

You are not going to believe this Max,but my first Oakley was a pair of XXs Plasma/Blue Iridium bought in 2000 which I still have only I have had to use Black replacement lenses in them, then last week I saw a pair of 24k XXs for sale on Ebay ,turned out after emailing back and forth that the frames were mint and - get this he had installed new Ice lenses in them a few years ago and not used them since ,so if everyone has been telling the truth, my beloved sunnies will be back to their former glory and I will have a nice clean pair of 24s with box and coin ect(I have a set of new 24k lenses I was going to put into the plasma frames but they woud'nt look too good so I did'nt).
I am in Perth

Well we do get a lot of sun over here,have any of you Melbournite Oakleyholiics customised any pairs with windscreen wipers yet.Ha Ha Ha.

G'day mate, from a POHM!!!! You just beat me by maybe a year for the taking an interest in the 'O. Nice to have you join us and I hope you have a fulfilling experience here :flypig:

Latest Posts

Back