• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Backpack

JayMann

Oakley Expert
Luton UK
Think of getting a new backpack not that i need one just bored.... lol

I already have a Icon 3.0 and a Toolbox 4.0 backpacks thinking of either the AP or the kitchen sink any suggestions?

Thanks Jay

I would vote Bathroom Sink, the Kitchen Sink is too big for my needs. Also, Icon Small, to go with your Icon 3.0 would be a good choice too.

I want the small icon pack but you can only get it in Cerulean and not black i don't really like Cerulean looks cheap to me.

I have a Kitchen Sink, and like Retina said, it is big. I use it as my work bag and it's cumbersome to say the least. Tons of room...more than I'll ever need or least that I think I'll need. I'm leaning towards getting a Bathroom Sink myself.

if you need someone to help you spend money, im here for ya haha
good luck with ur purchase, i know nothing about backpacks

I have the kitchen sink, and I actually think the room is kind of limited especially when you consider the overall size of the bag. I am not saying it doesn't hold a lot, but a comparable size bag from a true backpack company has wayyyyyyyyy more room than the KS.

I have the Kitchen Sink and love it. I use it most of the time for travel. Plus I am 6' 6" tall and the size seems right for me. A lot of other backpacks look too small when I have them on . It has tons of room and pockets for all your gear.
Good luck

Ok cool thanks for the info so far guys but does any one have the AP backpack?

I have the AP, great bag, pretty close in size to the Icon 3.0 with a more tactical look to it(which I love) and a ton of very usable pockets. If I could gripe about one thing it would be the drawstring closure for the main compartment, I've never been a big fan of those. The metal grab handle is a nice touch, very much like the one on the bathroom sink. I have Icons, the kitchen and bathroom sink and the AP 3.0, I love them all but if I was gonna be stuck on an island for a year and could only have one, I'd take the AP. Good size, tons of pockets, sternum and wait straps along with good padding on the main straps make it ideal for most applications. It really is a great bag for hiking/camping or just a casual stroll around campus. Just my $0.02...

Thanks guys still not found a store that has them both so i can have a look at them will let you know what i do... Whats the weight like of the kitchen and bathroom like with all that metal on them?

Back