• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Batwolf Clear With Ice

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Had a 20% coupon for sunglass hut so these were $115 out the door. Not sure I'm going to keep them...I LOVE the design and fit...but I'm picking up a lot of glare and "ghosting" with this clear frame. I'll give them some time as I have the huts liberal 90 day return policy.

Facebook

Facebook

Facebook

post that coupon next time

It was one of those Happy Birthday ones they send to some customers. I don't know if its to everyone or maybe just people they can ID have purchased from them in the past (I bought my wife some D&G's there last year) but this was actually sent to my wife who just had her birthday. She has 2 pairs of sunglasses though and says that's one too many and doesn't understand one bit why I have so many pairs so she let me use it.

This is actually the first time I've purchased a pair of Oakley's in a retail store...all my other purchases were on eBay...and the only reason why is because the value of the Batwolf is high right now and I DID have the coupon which hacked off $26

Latest Posts

Back