• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New blood

UsernameUnknown

Oakley Beginner
Hi folks,
Just join after a few weeks lurking as I splashed out today and thought it time to post a little about me.

Irish guy here, have had Oakley sunglasses for a while. Bought sold and lost. All of mine have been bought in the USA on various trips a few years back. Then nothing for a while. Had two pairs of gas cans.
One black with black lens. One black with red icons and gold lenses. Sold the first pair shortly after buying the second.
Some fire iridium X squared bought new back a good few years ago.
Nice pair of pearl white radars with iridium blue lens (not sure of the actual names but this one in particular if anyone knows I'd like to find out. Amber tint when viewing through em but blue to look at for anyone else.)

The radars where my go to pair. Wore them for everything as I loved the anti glare properties and te Amber tint for driving and being out riding the motorcycle but lost them recently when I forgot I'd hung them on a loop of my back pack before setting off on the bike and they fell off somewhere on the motorway (highway).
That was two months ago so while shopping here in the canaries with the woman, decided we would both pick up a pair which she surprised me with as its my birthday to replace my missing go to shades.
So I'm freshly addicted and browsing for bargains non stop and customs are calling out to me. I'd love to have something done with my XS as the lenses have some scratches on them recently and could do with replacing. Nearly 10 years only now anyway.

I'll post a new purchase thread to reveal what I got today. And her ones too.
That's all for now.

Hi folks,
Just join after a few weeks lurking as I splashed out today and thought it time to post a little about me.

Irish guy here, have had Oakley sunglasses for a while. Bought sold and lost. All of mine have been bought in the USA on various trips a few years back. Then nothing for a while. Had two pairs of gas cans.
One black with black lens. One black with red icons and gold lenses. Sold the first pair shortly after buying the second.
Some fire iridium X squared bought new back a good few years ago.
Nice pair of pearl white radars with iridium blue lens (not sure of the actual names but this one in particular if anyone knows I'd like to find out. Amber tint when viewing through em but blue to look at for anyone else.)

The radars where my go to pair. Wore them for everything as I loved the anti glare properties and te Amber tint for driving and being out riding the motorcycle but lost them recently when I forgot I'd hung them on a loop of my back pack before setting off on the bike and they fell off somewhere on the motorway (highway).
That was two months ago so while shopping here in the canaries with the woman, decided we would both pick up a pair which she surprised me with as its my birthday to replace my missing go to shades.
So I'm freshly addicted and browsing for bargains non stop and customs are calling out to me. I'd love to have something done with my XS as the lenses have some scratches on them recently and could do with replacing. Nearly 10 years only now anyway.

I'll post a new purchase thread to reveal what I got today. And her ones too.
That's all for now.
Welcome to the forum

Back