• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Bump Rule And Multiple Sale Rule.

If I decided to sell all of them at the same time then I would have put them all in one thread. I've done that with a ton of previous posts featuring multiple pairs. I bumped them all because I lowered prices on everything for the weekend. Should I have created a "WEEKEND SALE" seperate thread and just posted links to the previous listings? I thought about it, but didn't want to create yet another thread.

If I decided to sell all of them at the same time then I would have put them all in one thread. I've done that with a ton of previous posts featuring multiple pairs. I bumped them all because I lowered prices on everything for the weekend. Should I have created a "WEEKEND SALE" seperate thread and just posted links to the previous listings? I thought about it, but didn't want to create yet another thread.

I just want to 1,000% perfectly clear that my proposal has nothing to do with @oakleyman2424 I was merely using an example. I also wish to thank him for not creating more threads than necessary. I am just stating that if ANY seller has more than 1 item, creating just one thread is sufficient... is it not? I think this is the central question to the proposal. If anyone was to sell more than 1 item at the same time... what is in the forums best interests 2,3,4 threads or just one? I believe that 1 thread is the best interests of the forum as a whole. I hope all of you agree? for those who disagree... can you please share a rational argument as to why 3 or more threads must be created to accomplish a sale, over just 1 thread.

Last edited:
I believe everyone consolidates their multi item sales into one thread. the tricky issue is when you have several items that you have posted separately over a certain time and bump them all at once. I find myself doing this sometimes when i forget about threads and want to stir up a couple bucks for a new pair. I understand exactly what you're proposing and I agree, I also feel that no one would purposely create several separate threads in one day under the same exchange section.

good suggestion @greg. but what about sale for multiple items with different materials of the frames (i.e. metals, o matter, etc.)? but i agree that it will still minimize the usage on the forum to give a chance for other potential sellers...

Dammit looks like no bumping up my threads. Thanks a lot Greg haha

Back