• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Bump Rule And Multiple Sale Rule.

There was an actual block in the programming that prevented the OP from posting unless it had been 48 hours or someone posted (so they could answer a question). THAT is what left, the rule remained but isn't enforced.

Well all I can say if there is a rule it is not being enforced. Although I also must say that MOST members do not bump there listing every 24 hrs.

Well all I can say if there is a rule it is not being enforced. Although I also must say that MOST members do not bump there listing every 24 hrs.
Theres also a rule about price gouging ... not really enforced either ...

I think they're un-enforced unless there is a serious problem ...

My thoughts: If you can't beat em, join em! Bump your WTS threads when you can and get your stuff sold!

What you could do with, IMO of course, is a lack of chit chat in sale threads. If someone wants to ask a question all well and good, but all the GLWTS, cool pair bro, if only I had the $$ etc. , clogs up the thread and causing uncessary bumping. On one of my car forums that's how it is, bumping is a no no, even price drops have to reduce by a certain % as they can easily become a sly bump and any unwarranted chat is deleted. Works for us. Just my 2cents ;)

What you could do with, IMO of course, is a lack of chit chat in sale threads. If someone wants to ask a question all well and good, but all the GLWTS, cool pair bro, if only I had the $$ etc. , clogs up the thread and causing uncessary bumping. On one of my car forums that's how it is, bumping is a no no, even price drops have to reduce by a certain % as they can easily become a sly bump and any unwarranted chat is deleted. Works for us. Just my 2cents ;)
We need to instate ARFcom rules up in here!

EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE RULES

Back