• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Cali Member

Rudedogg

Oakley Expert
I have been an Oakley guy since 1984 when racing for Yamaha MX in H.S. I was approached by Oakley rep and offered a pair of the Orange Oakley Blades with orange Iridium lenses.... I thought I was the ****!!! Nonetheless, years later and many different styles later, slits, e-wires, frog skins and now wearing many varieties of the M frames. I recently lost my Blue Denim Mag M frames in a vehicle fire, I have one lens remaining for that frame and am looking to trade the lens, black Iridium with magnesium laser etched on the lens. I am looking for someone willing to trade for a pair of Radar Locks with Iridium lens. Let me know if anyone may be interested. Thanks.

No worries. It's all good. Hang out a bit....talk to some of us. ;)

You have a lot of Oakleys or just the few to wear? Sorry to hear about that loss too.....sucks.

Just a few to wear now, I have a lot of blade frames and arms I need to find to see their condition. Those Mags were awesome to wear. I was a minor league pitcher and oakleys were always with me, rain or shine. Wish I would have kept a lot of them after reading the post listed on this website. Instead of giving to people that probably put them in a drawer I could have shared with everyone here. Sky is the limit now that I have you guys ....

Back