• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New case (Mega Tower 3.0 or 3.1) Need some help w door

Belmont3

Oakley Beginner
So after a long time of looking for a tower like this I finally got it, my single wide was getting a little too crowded and needed more space :).

The case is in great condition, it came with with a baggy of what looks like the setup screws, pegs and allen wrenches and a manual, however the guy i bought it from says the store owner wanted to keep the lock for the bottom shelf. No biggy, they are easy to get, the problem is that they also took down the door. This is where I need your help! Can anyone with a case like this help me measure the door and the material (glass or plexi), I would like to restore it to factory specs.

I need to look at the wiring because two of the top lights dont work but i might in the process switch to LED. Ill see if I can post pics soon :)

Thanks!

Nobody? How about just the thickness? I'll figure out the dimensions. Material and thickness is what I'm more concerned about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back