• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Case Today

Ultrahots

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
While on my trip to HQ last year one of the items that came up was how myself and fellow Matco Tools Distributors were displaying our inventory. Most have a generic coated case that allowed a dozen sets to be shown safely at a time. When I designed my new truck I had a custom case built that incorporated one of my hobbies (BMX) with my business (Tool Sales). What I came up with was a case that used Oakley grips to hold my shades in the case. We had input on what we thought would be an upgrade to assist in the focal point on the truck to help sales.Nice to see a finished product that is this refined. Now to get it hung and full of glasses.

20191021_191452.jpg

20160527_091441.jpg

While on my trip to HQ last year one of the items that came up was how myself and fellow Matco Tools Distributors were displaying our inventory. Most have a generic coated case that allowed a dozen sets to be shown safely at a time. When I designed my new truck I had a custom case built that incorporated one of my hobbies (BMX) with my business (Tool Sales). What I came up with was a case that used Oakley grips to hold my shades in the case. We had input on what we thought would be an upgrade to assist in the focal point on the truck to help sales.Nice to see a finished product that is this refined. Now to get it hung and full of glasses.

View attachment 667498

View attachment 667504
That's awesome!

At this point we were told limited one per distributor. I have feelers out for more as I could use a few myself.

Can o get one of those? Super Cool!!!!
If you are able to get one, I will get one. Then we could have them shipped together and split the shipping costs. Save a few bucks.

View attachment 667498
That is a great design. Nice and compact.

Damn, that’s wicked, compact design. I’m nearing the point that I need to get my first case...which is the last thing I need right now 🤣. All the same though dig the display case w/ mounts @Ultrahots

Latest Posts

Back