• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Collection Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Awesome collection! I was actually just thinking that it had been a while since I had seen an Oakley video from you. I've really enjoyed your videos over the years. I didn't know about the Times Square exclusive hard case; that's a cool snag and love all the Tron action.

Always love your videos. Great collection as well, both in Oakley and cars! I'm a chevy guy and in LE as well, though my collection is nowhere near what yours is. What's your favorite pair for duty use? How's the watch collection coming?

Hi, I appreciate it. The watches unfortunately were a casualty of my divorce and had to go as was my Ducati PB :-/. I will reobtain a Ducati though. As for duty use, I have been on midnight shift for 13 years so other than daytime grant shifts, I work nights. I work the grant enforcement about once a week and typically wear a matte black custom Oil Rig with team blue/ice iridium or theOneSight Batwolf. I do, however, have a Dr.Chop custom Oil Rig coming with a thin blue line theme ill be changing for duty use.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Sorry its been so long but glad it appears several enjoyed the new update.

Thanks for sharing Stephen.U have an awesome collection for sure.This travel retail FC makes me crazy

Ya I just wonder how many are out there because other than one on ebay with no packaging Ive never seen another pair.

I hear you, I'm a night shifter too. I use SI gascans for mornings when it gets bright early. When you get them, post a shot of the thin blue line ones, I'm stoked to see that!

Stay safe brother

I hear you, I'm a night shifter too. I use SI gascans for mornings when it gets bright early. When you get them, post a shot of the thin blue line ones, I'm stoked to see that!

Stay safe brother

7295627F-5623-409F-9791-411CDAAF8574.jpg

54180D69-14E0-44DC-8D8A-AF9855749A43.jpg

1C7FBF09-14BB-45CD-B6CF-EC2F8034641B.jpg

Those are sweet! I'm a big fuel cell fan, but am starting to like the oil rig more and more. I may have to have him make me a pair too.

Back