• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Collegiate addition...Fl.St. XX.

Jacob Carstens

I am Jim Jannard...
Copenhagen, Denmark
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Major f..... awesomeness courtesy of @Brian Nickell - you are the man. Thank you my friend :)

I do what I can. The fact that I found it BNIB made it a couldn't pass up deal. It's not every day you get a collegiate edition XX or Minute BNIB. The fact that it even had the plastic sleeve on the ear stem made it even better! Glad you like!

I do what I can. The fact that I found it BNIB made it a couldn't pass up deal. It's not every day you get a collegiate edition XX or Minute BNIB. The fact that it even had the plastic sleeve on the ear stem made it even better! Glad you like!
Wow...still had the plastic on the ear stem?

I've found some BNIB pairs straight from O that don't even have that....not that specific pair.....just in general.

Yup. I was shocked when I got them before I sent them off to @Jacob Carstens. It made it all the more worthwhile.
You certainly do @Brian Nickell - I'm so stoked getting these - not least as I already have the Minute Fl. St. BNIB :D
Now we've just got to find you a pair of FMJ W/+Red Eye Jackets.
image.jpg