• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New convert

williexwill

Oakley Beginner
Sup everybody?

Recently got back into oakleys hard even though I hadn’t rocked a pair since high school. Def a fan of vintage models, maybe I’m just trying to recreate my youth. Now here I am joining Oakley Forum at 2:00 am on a Sunday/Monday.

Also, don’t know if it’s glasses only here, but my GF just got some great condition Oakley shoes. I’ll post a pic soon if there’s an apparel thread somewhere.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3894.gif

Sup everybody?

Recently got back into oakleys hard even though I hadn’t rocked a pair since high school. Def a fan of vintage models, maybe I’m just trying to recreate my youth. Now here I am joining Oakley Forum at 2:00 am on a Sunday/Monday.

Also, don’t know if it’s glasses only here, but my GF just got some great condition Oakley shoes. I’ll post a pic soon if there’s an apparel thread somewhere.
If you're returning, something new that might interest you are the new Prizm lenses they make for the Oakleys. In my opinion it's the main thing to get with the modern pairs, if nothing else, for those lenses.

Back