• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Custom Options

i was hoping for 24k lenses on the half jacket 2.0 and definitely want the new twenty's to be offered by ocustom or for oakley to make standard ones that actually have some life. even the fmj gunmetal/fire looks dull compared to the colorways of the original twenty. need different color ear sock options asap. the original twenty is my favorite model of all time for sentimental reasons, but when i saw the new twenty's at the o-store, the first thing i said was, "that's it?" i miss the "OAKLEY" print on the nose too. i get it, they didn't want to completely rip off the original design, but in this case, i wish they did.

The Twentys are the only post 07 frame I have interest in but I just dont think they are selling...theis is the era of shaun White and the Hairbrook...even the new Half J's look like Fast Jacket Jr's to me ...I like to start out with black and brown but yeah Gold/Ice/Ruby/Titanium/+Red/Emerald ...I wish they were available for the Twentys but its very unlikely or so I am told...its time for me to pass the collecting torch to a new generation...

Do you think they will try to do the crankcase in a custom? twenties would be killer though, wish they had some brighter colors as well.

Even if it would be in custom,it want be soon.But thats just my opinion.Couse they will first want to get some money of 'original'.And then let it into customs.

Latest Posts

Back