• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Dealer

Found the info on the shop. I guess they have 2 stores and the one in Anaheim Hills has the Oakley account. 5655 E. LA PALMA AVE. #123 Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 714-779-1111

Haha nice. I have a shop here in my town that will order anything for me. They know me by a first name basses but they won't sell to me under cost. Atleat for now they don't

Hahahha, i work in Irvine and can't do that. It really isn't THAT close. HQ is about a 30 min drive from Irvine. It's kinda out in the middle of no where.

I agree, but its worth the drive every once and awhile. If you have not been there I would highly recommend visiting, but as far as selection, The O stores have just as much, if not more. The guys are very cool at walk in warranty. If you need something super rare, every now and then they will hook you up if they know who you are and know that you are a collector.

I remember I got a pair of Ice Mars with blue nose bombs, I took it up there to confirm they were real. They confirmed they were and my guy stated "I know who you got that from":) Then he gave me an extra set of the rare blue rubbers and another set of ice lenses for "replacements" incase I needed them, no cost.

I was just there with JiveSEVEN. He was in town and i took him to check it out. We didn't really talk to anyone. I have some rare pieces, but nothing that needs warranty. Maybe one day i'll walk in with my Ichiro Juliets on and see if they hook it up :smile:

Latest Posts

Back