• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Deviations

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

I just got a parcel from the postman! New Deviations! I put them on, and they fell really light, you forget that they're on your face! The have the trademark unobtanium rubbers on the stems (which ripped out a few of my hairs whilst putting them on- probably means that I need a haircut!). The sit close to the face, so there's not much annoying peripheral light intruding.

It's nice to have a proper metal frame for once, makes a change from the plastic frogskins I collect. Shame that they come in just a brown bag like the holbrooks, but what was even weirder was the fact that the brown camo came in a back & white box whilst the polished black came in a standard brown box!

002e5c2d.jpg

56962521.jpg

09f9c9c4.jpg

812141ee.jpg

107d74cf.jpg

The only tiny issue I have is that part of the SKU is printed on the crossbar...

But all in all, I would recommend getting at least a pair if you had your eyes on them!

24498843.jpg

c37c783e.jpg

62f7b740.jpg

b4fba6ce.jpg

3ff2b548.jpg

Huh...the box you're Brown Camo ones came is the same as the one I got but mine came in a black bag...and I assumed they did away the brown box in favor of the black/white one so I was kinda stunned to see your Polished Black/Ruby ones came in that. Strange.

Huh...the box you're Brown Camo ones came is the same as the one I got but mine came in a black bag...and I assumed they did away the brown box in favor of the black/white one so I was kinda stunned to see your Polished Black/Ruby ones came in that. Strange.

Maybe it's a difference in batches? Although how come you got a black bag? The store I got them from got a re-up from Oakley and the deviations came straight from the box shipped to them from Oakley yesterday night...

Looking at the dates on the barcode stickers:

Brown Camo- 30.01.2012

Polished Black- 08.02.2012

That means that the brown box is the newer production run, which would be in line with Oakley's push to become more eco-friendly as the brown boxes are made from recycled materials and use less ink...

dude the polished black is SWEEEEEEEEET!

tried them last week and this is the one i want right now . . .

i will i will i will :eek:)
the combination and the red accents are pretty well done . . .

i guess, the brown camo will suit you better Chris!

Latest Posts

Back