• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Deviations

Wow, I really like the Camo also but my budget doesn't permit! :) I was able to pick up the Polished Black and Ruby Red Iridium though. =)
I was actually looking at a Crankcase frame then tried this Deviation model on at the store and really liked the way they looked... The red 'O' on the side matches the lenses and it looks really good. Congrats!

BTW, mine came in a Black Box and a Black Bag... :/ I like the brown bags better... :)

Those Polished Black/Ruby look great - look like something Scott Summers would truly wear!

PS - Those numbers aren't the SKU, they're the measurements

Lens: 59mm
Nosebridge: 16mm
Arm: 128mm

Wow, I really like the Camo also but my budget doesn't permit! :) I was able to pick up the Polished Black and Ruby Red Iridium though. =)
I was actually looking at a Crankcase frame then tried this Deviation model on at the store and really liked the way they looked... The red 'O' on the side matches the lenses and it looks really good. Congrats!

BTW, mine came in a Black Box and a Black Bag... :/ I like the brown bags better... :)

This whole box/bag business confuses me... Oh well!

I think I might've preferred a black bag as I have several brown holbrook bags already- would've made a nice change!

Those Polished Black/Ruby look great - look like something Scott Summers would truly wear!

PS - Those numbers aren't the SKU, they're the measurements

Lens: 59mm
Nosebridge: 16mm
Arm: 128mm

ahahaha thank you, now I feel like a n00b! :tongue: Every day is a school day! Thank for letting me know, now I'll be even more informed!

im thinking about getting the matte black deviations in a couple of weeks. would anybody recommend em? i'm trying to get my first pair of wires.

Latest Posts

Back