• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Display Case (well New To Me)

This is everything I have except a red lanyard that is on my keychain... The case came with the two mirrors and two card holders... I think it is a good start. I have some LED's that I purchased for this case, I will be adding them someday LOL. And I plan on cleaning the outside more when time permits.

10270307133_64564d514d_z.jpg

When I get time tomorrow ill post the ebay listing that I bought from. I also had to provide a 12V power supply. I will post pics of the universal power supply that I have as well.

These are the LED's that I purchased. Like I said before, they are meant for a 12V system such as a car.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321194714869?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I happen to own a universal power supply that converts 110V to 12V.

10438154685_8aa2bef6fd.jpg

This is the case lit up, I used about half of the roll of lights and put them on a styrofoam plate, then flipped that upside down and here is what you see. The light does shine all the way down but not very bright at the bottom. Im thinking about running two strips all the way down the inside front right and left corners. I think that would distribute the light better. These LEDs are pretty bright for the price and they are remote controlled which is pretty kool for under 30 bucks. They can change colors and move like christmas tree lights can. Sorry for the qualiy, I was lazy and used my cell phone ...:cool:

10438150725_a014608fc0.jpg

These are the LED's that I purchased. Like I said before, they are meant for a 12V system such as a car.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321194714869?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I happen to own a universal power supply that converts 110V to 12V.

10438154685_8aa2bef6fd.jpg

This is the case lit up, I used about half of the roll of lights and put them on a styrofoam plate, then flipped that upside down and here is what you see. The light does shine all the way down but not very bright at the bottom. Im thinking about running two strips all the way down the inside front right and left corners. I think that would distribute the light better. These LEDs are pretty bright for the price and they are remote controlled which is pretty kool for under 30 bucks. They can change colors and move like christmas tree lights can. Sorry for the qualiy, I was lazy and used my cell phone ...:cool:

10438150725_a014608fc0.jpg

Thanks, looks good

Back