• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New display stand and a small haul

Dibstar

Oakley Expert
London, UK
A while back I posted on here asking for suggestions for displaying my growing watch collection - there were many very helpful answers and this is how I connected with @zcrxsi who then went above and beyond 3D printing my dream display for my hauls.

The pictures really don’t do it justice - it is super flexible and can hold a large number of watches without being crowded and I can’t wait to set it up with all my grails that are on the way!! The hooks can be taken off / added as wanted in the silver lines so can hold way more than I’ve shown off today,

Again cannot thank @zcrxsi enough - was really patient as I gave a crappy list of what I wanted and turned it into magic ♥️

Once I receive some more hauls from some amazing people on here I will update to show it off even better 😎

(P.s. everyone reading this sell me your watches so I can fill up the whole thing 😜)

B7CF3AD2-255D-413A-A127-1FECC0379BFC.jpeg

05694ADD-24E7-41D9-8C7D-A2CDBDA491DA.jpeg

Last edited:
A while back I posted on here asking for suggestions for displaying my growing watch collection - there were many very helpful answers and this is how I connected with @zcrxsi who then went above and beyond trying to help me come up with my dream display for my hauls.

The pictures really don’t do it justice - it is super flexible and can hold a large number of watches without being crowded and I can’t wait to set it up with all my grails that are on the way!! The hooks can be taken off / added as wanted in the silver lines so can hold way more than I’ve shown off today,

Again cannot thank @zcrxsi enough - was really patient as I gave a crappy list of what I wanted and turned it into magic ♥️

Once I receive some more hauls from some amazing people on here I will update to show it off even better 😎

(P.s. everyone reading this sell me your watches so I can fill up the whole thing 😜)

View attachment 1000937

View attachment 1000938
Awesome stand & beautiful watches 👍

A while back I posted on here asking for suggestions for displaying my growing watch collection - there were many very helpful answers and this is how I connected with @zcrxsi who then went above and beyond 3D printing my dream display for my hauls.

View attachment 1000937

View attachment 1000938
Sweet! That is going to be super cool filled up! I have a couple Time tanks that would look good on there ;)