• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Doubletap but.. inperfections

Yea. Not going to.happen. they can only repair. For me to replace i wouldhave to send it back to Washington and return to store for replacement. And. Since there are none out there and they stopped making them. I call bs.

And of course there is no one i can bring this up to.

So it was bought at a store location and it was not inspected before it left the store? or did this happen when it was mailed down to you?

Are you getting it repaired?

Yea it was still wrapped up in all the plastic. Who would think top check it out.

A big thanks to @Swiss Cheeze for grabbing it.

So no return or swap if not in Stock. To be honest its a pretty crappy customer service. Pretty much either let me fix it or take it back.to the store and return for another. Forget that.no one has any. God forbid we take some personal pride.

Here is the fixed one.
20150903_091938.jpg

Yea it was still wrapped up in all the plastic. Who would think top check it out.

So no return or swap if not in Stock. To be honest its a pretty crappy customer service. Pretty much either let me fix it or take it back.to the store and return for another. Forget that.no one has any. God forbid we take some personal pride.

Here is the fixed one. View attachment 178951

So that means you went ahead and had them fix the one you got?

Here is the fixed one. View attachment 178951

I am confused, yes the watch was received with an issue, but since they don't have any to swap they offered to fix the one you have instead so you have the watch you ordered in "like new" condition how is that bad customer service?

Back