• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Doubletap but.. inperfections

Yea. Not much i could do. And it seems thats the policy. So its fixed. :mad-35:

Well, in your OP you were looking to have it fixed, right? And that's what they did. It's not like they could conjure a replacement out of thin air; if they didn't have any, they didn't have any. So it sounds like all's well that ends well...

I am confused, yes the watch was received with an issue, but since they don't have any to swap they offered to fix the one you have instead so you have the watch you ordered in "like new" condition how is that bad customer service?

We all know it should not have left like that from the mfg. All he did was remove the blue stuff. It came from somewhere, inside the crystal. That means something is wrong. The attitude that you can return it for what u paid for, let me fix it and live with it or wait to get find another and return it. Not even sure if i need to return it to the original store or would another location accept it.

Granted Oakley watches arent Rolex but they arent Invicta's. Where is the pride?

What should have transpired was, we are sorry bout that. Let's see if we can find a replacement first.

Sorry you would be ok with them repairing your watch and not hsving a concern.

Still not done. Just need to find a name to get a better result.

Thx.

Well, in your OP you were looking to have it fixed, right? And that's what they did. It's not like they could conjure a replacement out of thin air; if they didn't have any, they didn't have any. So it sounds like all's well that ends well...

From what i was told they are still making them but limited. 9 years from now when i.go to sell them it probably wont matter.

Thanks for all the support everyone! Just need the stealth one.

/bean

Yea. Not much i could do. And it seems thats the policy. So its fixed. :mad-35:

We all know it should not have left like that from the mfg. All he did was remove the blue stuff. It came from somewhere, inside the crystal. That means something is wrong. The attitude that you can return it for what u paid for, let me fix it and live with it or wait to get find another and return it. Not even sure if i need to return it to the original store or would another location accept it.

Granted Oakley watches arent Rolex but they arent Invicta's. Where is the pride?

What should have transpired was, we are sorry bout that. Let's see if we can find a replacement first.

Sorry you would be ok with them repairing your watch and not hsving a concern.

Still not done. Just need to find a name to get a better result.

Thx.

From what i was told they are still making them but limited. 9 years from now when i.go to sell them it probably wont matter.

Thanks for all the support everyone! Just need the stealth one.

/bean

I am Groot?

Back