• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Ebay Fees

looks like Offerup is the new platform for direct p2p e-commerce lol .. I didn’t know fees went up that much .. ridiculous..
Does anyone use Facebook Marketplace? I’ve been going there for cars since Craigslist started charging a fee to list. Seems to be a lot more stuff available.

Here we go again as buyers and sellers. PayPal just messaged me transaction fees are going up $0.19 per transaction (no biggie) but also 0.50% per transaction (that's a 15% increase on the old fee)...
I'm not passing this on now, I already passed on about $2 of fees this year, even though my costs went up about $3.50/ pair.

Here we go again as buyers and sellers. PayPal just messaged me transaction fees are going up $0.19 per transaction (no biggie) but also 0.50% per transaction (that's a 15% increase on the old fee)...
I'm not passing this on now, I already passed on about $2 of fees this year, even though my costs went up about $3.50/ pair.
B s that’s why I don’t even post anything there not unless I really have to…..

B s that’s why I don’t even post anything there not unless I really have to…..
I know ... But this is PayPal and Venmo. I shouldn't have posted in the eBay thread. But man they are getting greedy. As if the increased volume alone want good enough from covid.

Back