• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Exchangeable Bezel Watch

Mdgustaf

I should Work at Oakley
Lebanon, CT USA
An oakley rep (won't name names) showed me a new watch they are looking to release that has an interchangeable bezel and looks like a mix between a gearbox and holeshot. I was so excited I forgot to take pics, does anyone have any info on this new release? Would love to get a picture of the rep booklet that had it. Thank you!

If the oakley sales rep I talked to sees this feel free to drop me a pm, I apologize as I keep forgetting your username.

Thank you for the info! I got to see some pictures, and now all I have is the memory haha. I'm going to have to make a trip back just to see the pictures again.

Thanks for the update, at least a black and white picture will keep me satisfied for the moment. Hopefully putting out the manual means it will be released soon!

The watch should be in the upcoming release catalog that I was shown, and I imagine each store gets this catalog, so some employee should have a picture available (fingers crossed).

I would love this. I really wanna get a watch soon but planing a wedding right now kinda take priority over any expensive oakley purchased right now. I just wish they would bring out a watch that didn't involve having to give up my first born child. Haha

That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see pictures of it. Definitely cool to see the customization from the sunglasses line crossing over to the watches.

Back