• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Exchangeable Bezel Watch

Here is a pic:

e81179909709b925aa581716d1439e50.jpg

Killswitch.saw it @ arden mall o store in sac. Check it, holla @ brandon. Tell 'em ken sent you, then duck! Lol $799 msrp down to $599 with the F&F discoint going on.

View attachment 89411

Don't get me wrong, I love any and all Oakley products especially watches(I have 6 of them) but I am not as "wowed" as I thought I would be. I of course can't wait to see one in person and try it on! ;-)

I think it looks great. A mix of bottlecap and transfer case, but more refined. I just hope it has quality movement inside. It even has a date function!

This is from the Users' Manual from Oakley.com:

MOVEMENT ..............................................................................................................Swiss Made, gold plated, five-jewel
TYPE OF OSCILLATOR ............................................................................................................................Quartz tuning fork
FREQUENCY OF OSCILLATOR .......................................................................................................... 32,768 cycles per sec.
ACCURACY ...................................................................................................................................-10/+20 sec. per month
THERMAL OPERATING MIN ................................................................................................................................ 0ºC (32ºF)
THERMAL OPERATING MAX. .......................................................................................................................... 50ºC (122ºF)
WATER RESISTANCE .....................................................................................10 bars, equivalent to depth of 100m/330ft
BATTERY ........................................................................................................................Silver oxide: No. 371 / SR920SW
BATTERY ENDURANCE ..........................................................................................................................Approx. five years

Latest Posts

Back