• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Exchangeable Bezel Watch

I got the white face/rose gold bezel one and threw a aftermarket white band on the bad boy. I will snap some pictures when I get a chance to show-off. Its a beautiful timepiece, I love mine! Still ooking for an oem white band, may have to try and paint the original band it came with white. Then again painting elastic rubber is a huge pain in the a$$.

I got the white face/rose gold bezel one and threw a aftermarket white band on the bad boy. I will snap some pictures when I get a chance to show-off. Its a beautiful timepiece, I love mine! Still ooking for an oem white band, may have to try and paint the original band it came with white. Then again painting elastic rubber is a huge pain in the a$$.

Sounds cool! Anxious for some pics

I took this picture the other day when I was trying to figure out if I liked the width of the new band. What do you guys think?

IMG_5883.JPG

I think it's a cool summer look! Would throw black back on for the rest of the year. What band is that? I thought the band mount/lug was proprietary. Is it a bolt through like the Holeshot?

Thank you, I personally like the look. Got some other watches for different occasions so I will probably keep this band on to avoid potentially stripping the hex bolt. The band I just bought online for $15.

It is a through bolt like most of the oakley unobtanium band watches. Nothing special or proprietary about a bolt, its just a bolt that sticks thorugh on opening in the band! The only 'problem' I had was the new band mounting hole was very very tight (sized for a bolt a fraction of the size the oakley stock bolt is). But I am an expert in fitting over-sized bolts into undersized openings. Something I learned in college hehe! Really only took some extra drilling out to loosen up so I could fit the bolt through it.

I really like the white band. I finally saw this watch yesterday and was drawn to the Stealth.......but the white band really makes the White/ Rose look good. It's something for me to consider when the next Friends and Family comes around.

Good to see they made it on the site. Although it looks like the image for the black/stainless bezel isn't completely accurate. The one I saw in person had white numbers and a white icon on the dial. Pics in my profile.

Back