• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying New Eye Jacket 1.0 w/ Metal Icon, Black/Black Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a mint or new Black/Black Iridium Eye Jacket 1.0 with the Metal Icon and nose print text if possible, but it's okay if faded.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for a mint or new Black/Black Iridium Eye Jacket 1.0 with the Metal Icon and nose print text if possible, but it's okay if faded.

Don't you mean New Eye-Jacket. As far as I knew the first gen were all plastic (O matter)? The metal icons are found on the New EJs..

Username Hidden said:
Don't you mean New Eye-Jacket. As far as I knew the first gen were all plastic (O matter)? The metal icons are found on the New EJs..
You are correct. I just say 1.0 with Metal Icon Instead of saying New Eye Jacket because there are idiots out there who get confused on what a New Eye Jacket is. I will go ahead and change the title because this really seems to annoy the **** out of you to have to say something about it to me.

Username Hidden said:
You are correct. I just say 1.0 with Metal Icon Instead of saying New Eye Jacket because there are idiots out there who get confused on what a New Eye Jacket is. I will go ahead and change the title because this really seems to annoy the **** out of you to have to say something about it to me.

I was only pointing out an apparent error..........no need 'to go overboard'.

Username Hidden said:
I was only pointing out an apparent error..........no need 'to go overboard'.
Actually it was not an error. They can go by either name that is why I said with Metal Icon. Do you have one for sale? If not why are you commenting on this?

No, I don't. But if I did, I sure AS HELL WOULDN'T SELL IT TO YOU. Arrogant A$$hole!

Oh. and for future reference. I'd use the terminology from O-Review : Eye Jacket, New..................................

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
No, I don't. But if I did, I sure AS HELL WOULDN'T SELL IT TO YOU. Arrogant A$$hole!
What are you an Internet Oakley Troll?

Username Hidden said:
What are you an Internet Oakley Troll?

Bored with the rude cr@p mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh, from the Gold Coast...........................of course.

Username Hidden said:
Bored with the rude cr@p mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh, from the Gold Coast...........................of cours
Actually you're the one that insulted me first by calling me an Arrogant A$$hole and you obviously have a problem with Australians. My comments were not insulting. Also i'm British living on the Gulf Coast in the USA, Gold Coast is Australia.
Geez all I wanted was a New/1.0 Eye Jacket in Black/Black Iridium.:hi:

Last edited:
I'm going to lock this thread to stop any further trolling. If anyone has a (New) Eye Jacket w/ Metal Icon) Black/Black Iridium just send me a private message. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.