• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Eye Jacket Experts out there .

Hamshandy

Oakley Expert
UK
I Have a little issue . Broken the left arm on my New Eye Jacket FMJ 45mm . I am trying to source a replacement arm for this . I am in the UK . There is a set on ebay currently for the New Eye Jacket 5.56 . Are the 5.56 the same colour as they are FMJ too or am I missing something . I cannot see a difference but just need some Eye Jacket expert help please . Thanks

IMG_3284.JPG

I Have a little issue . Broken the left arm on my New Eye Jacket FMJ 45mm . I am trying to source a replacement arm for this . I am in the UK . There is a set on ebay currently for the New Eye Jacket 5.56 . Are the 5.56 the same colour as they are FMJ too or am I missing something . I cannot see a difference but just need some Eye Jacket expert help please . Thanks

View attachment 575956

No. 45mm and 5.56 are not the same

IMG_3324.JPG Yes I can see the difference now its been pointed out . The Hinge is completely different to the picture on the Box . So I take it I am now looking to source an arm for an Original Eye Jacket .

View attachment 576254 Yes I can see the difference now its been pointed out . The Hinge is completely different to the picture on the Box . So I take it I am now looking to source an arm for an Original Eye Jacket .
Yep that’s the original. It’s pretty common to have mismatched Frames and boxes. Sunglasses hut was the absolute worst. At least it’s for the right color! And if you ever want to get rid of that box, let me know! I love Eye Jackets and New Eye Jackets

Back