• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Eyeglasses

randsome01

Oakley Beginner
So I finally saw my eye doctor. I thought I had pretty good vision until I got my eyes checked. I have good eye sight but it turns out that it can be better. So I got a pair of eye glasses, a pair of Oakley Crosslinks to be exact. I like the removable ear stems. I wonder if I can get different colors separately.

hu3bqt.jpg

Love the crosslinks i have 2 pairs of them, They are incredibly comfortable.

This is an amended repeat post but thought I'd share .....Currently, if you talk to your Optician they can offer, through Oakley, replacement temples. Temple sets are $50. That's up here in Ottawa but I found this out yesterday from an Oakley rep...I suspect this is N. America wide, so get to your optician and don't let them gouge you

Read more: Oakley Crosslink | Oakley Forum

I was talking to my eye doctor and they have some uk edition colors. I guess a different release but the do sell them separate.
pearl vision in westminster,colorado since your in norcal you could probably call them.

I think he said in the 35.00 range, But of course he was trying to get me to buy more stuff.

My doc contacted Oakley and they said they couldn't just order temples. I'm looking to order a grey smoke w/ black rubber for the Crosslink Pitch. Any help would be appreciated.

That seems odd, though it may be just about the Pitch model because my optician replied with this:
Hi Dan,
I called Oakley and they informed me we are looking at 50$ (Canadian) a pair.
Cheers,
Kelly
I have Regular Crosslinks and this same optician had ordered me 2 pairs of replacement ear socks for, since returned, Switch's. I'd suggest checking with other Oakley sellers in your area. I've even spoken to Oakley directly, and even though they wouldn't confirm the pricing scheme for me, they did confirm that stem sets are easily ordered through your eye wear seller. You could even try contacting a Canadian optician and inquiring to see if they'd help you out. Reply if interested and I can give you my opticians # and info...might be worth a try?!

Latest Posts

Back