• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

yanki01

Oakley Beginner
I always liked my Fast Jackets but due to the lack of options on lenses since they're being discontinued, I decided to try something else. Of course the F&F discount helped my make a decision on what I was going to buy.

Flak 2.0 Matte black frame, white O
Sapphire Iridium Polarized XL
Prizm Golf XL

They look great and feel even better. They're crazy light and can't wait to try the Prizm Golf lenses tomorrow when I go play in a tournament. Will also be looking at Ruby Iridium, Voilet Iridium, Jade Iridium and Fire Iridium lenses for the future along with different color ear socks.

19098051179_f3a902dee8_c.jpg

19096548950_2874185044_c.jpg

19098056629_07d2ab8b80_c.jpg

Looking good! Really liking that sapphire... Dang another lens I have to pick up.

Congratulations on your purchase. I hope you can find all the lenses you are considering so they can be completely customizable!
Goodluck in your tournament also!

thanks everyone! the Prizm's worked great today. The tourney...not so well. It was best ball and sometimes, you know how that goes when you see someone posted a 25 under par.....uhhhh what?