• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
@yanki01 - If you're looking for blue icons, I found these on eBay:

Oakley Replacement Blue Icon for Radar Juliet Jawbone Radar EV Flak 2 0 | eBay

They don't really go with the RIP lenses, so you might need another frame for those ;)

don't tempt me! yea I saw those but starting to like the team white icon. I think it pops well with the colored lenses I have for now. Though I have been keeping an eye on matte gray smoke frame for the future or matte white frame.

@yanki01 - If you're looking for blue icons, I found these on eBay:

Oakley Replacement Blue Icon for Radar Juliet Jawbone Radar EV Flak 2 0 | eBay

They don't really go with the RIP lenses, so you might need another frame for those ;)

don't tempt me! yea I saw those but starting to like the team white icon. I think it pops well with the colored lenses I have for now. Though I have been keeping an eye on matte gray smoke frame for the future or matte white frame.

Just received the icons from that eBay auction. They're definitely navy blue...

I hoping for electric blue. I can't check for fit as both of my Flaks are @dr.chop getting a set of icons done. Well at least I have a set now that I can do any color.

uploadfromtaptalk1437176340452.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1437176168353.jpg

Just received the icons from that eBay auction. They're definitely navy blue...

I hoping for electric blue. I can't check for fit as both of my Flaks are @dr.chop getting a set of icons done. Well at least I have a set now that I can do any color.

View attachment 165462

View attachment 165461
I can make them more like the electric blue you desire...shoot em over, I will fix em up and make sure they are the correct fitment. I am not positive as I have only handled 1 flak 2.0, but I want to say they are the same as a Radar and Jawbone...If I remember correct. I could be wrong though

I can make them more like the electric blue you desire...shoot em over, I will fix em up and make sure they are the correct fitment. I am not positive as I have only handled 1 flak 2.0, but I want to say they are the same as a Radar and Jawbone...If I remember correct. I could be wrong though
@dr.chop... currently you have 2 of my Flaks (1 c wire) that should be getting done. I don't think I want another blue when you finish that one. I'll have to figure out what color I want done, and I'll have to send out another icon for you to do ... Another flak? Maybe a full docshop 100% custom instead of just icons.

@dr.chop... currently you have 2 of my Flaks (1 c wire) that should be getting done. I don't think I want another blue when you finish that one. I'll have to figure out what color I want done, and I'll have to send out another icon for you to do ... Another flak? Maybe a full docshop 100% custom instead of just icons.
The Doc is the Man! He did 2 sets of Icons for me and they were beautiful!