• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal New Flak XS Arctic Surf with Black Iridium Prizm Polarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is a new endorser frame from @Steven Goldberg with OEM plastic bag and identifying label. Lenses are brand new BIPP. I'm including the lens stickers as well, for authentication. No issues with the glasses, I was just hoping for something a little brighter. Believe it or not, this pair seems a little more subdued. Price is $99 including shipping via PP F&F to US only.... taking a loss on these. Message me on OF, or email mflacche@gmail.com to set up the purchase.

flakxs9.jpg
flakxs8.jpg
flakxs7.jpg
flakxs6.jpg
flakxs5.jpg
flakxs4.jpg
flakxs2.jpg
flakxs1.jpg

flakxs3.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Still available :dance:

Nice pair of Flak XS still available.

I have lowered the price, and included shipping... see post #1! Let me know if anyone wants a nice pair of Flak XS for a steal!

Last edited:
:bump:
I am also throwing in a brand new pair of Revant Titanium Mirrorshield lenses, which look very similar to the BIPP lenses shown, except non-polarized. So you will have a polarized AND non-polarized option if you buy this pair of glasses. Use the polarized lenses for fishing or going to the beach, then change to the non-polarized for driving, golf, or baseball!

Last edited:
Going to keep for now. Added some new socks and violet lenses... and the pair looks pretty sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back