• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Flaks And Ducati Monster Dogs

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Got these in the mail today. Thanks go out to the piper for selling these to me.

Flak Jacket XLJ +Red Iridium

Ducati Monster Dog

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks fellas. I love the dogs and trying to grab up as many as i can before the Pit Bull takes over as "Leader of the Pack" sort of speak.

Probably going to end up customizing a pair down the line. I'm going to do a Matte Black frame, but torn between Ice or Emerald for the lenses and Icons.

i'd get a MD with titanium iridium and matte black frame i love titanium iridum :) MD fits me so good, wish my crystal black MD werent so beat up. they aren't very high on my 'to buy' list right now though. but yo can't go wrong with ducati's, or ducati MD'S, those red icons are sick!
+Red looks good on everything

@yoshi - I like the Ti lenses too, but i would want my MD's to be a bit more flashy. Around here, a ton of people wear Oakleys but they all wear the plan black and brown frames. Just today i went to recycle some cans and bottles and the guy in line before me was wearing black Flak Jackets with Black Iridium XLJ and i was wearing mine, but with +Red. He was looking at me, but didn't say anything LOL!

@Jive - That was a lucky score on CL, but I'll keep a lookout for you buddy!