• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flight Deck Goggle - Quick Review

Oakley for life

I should Work at Oakley
This is a sample of the new Oakley Flight Deck goggles I was given back in March. These should be hitting the site and stores soon! Super nice "frameless" goggle!! The strap is also wider than the other goggles in their line up!

Overall am a fan of these, definitely recommend for any snow/dirt enthusiasts solely because of the wider lens area which is fantastic.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very much a "me too" design, but nice none the less!

Yea I agree....This design has been out for a few years now, and Oakley needed to set up and also offer it for those looking for this style. I wore it once in March and it fit very nicely with my Giro Helmet!

I work for Oakley and we recently got our first set of Flight Decks in. Initially I had kind of written them off as an updated Canopy; basically a very large sized goggle. However I was impressed with how the frame-less streamlined design makes the goggle fit a wider variety of faces than I had thought it would fit. Now I'm torn between getting another pair of Airbrakes or going with these.

Back